diPOWERkan oleh , NUFFNANG

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

#17 hilang bukan pelangi .

hari ini aku tak sedih lagi .
tak mengenang lagi .
tak berharap lagi .

kau kata kau suka .
kau kata kau sayang .
aku percaya .
aku dilamun cinta .

sampai satu ketika .
tiba tiba kau tak ada .
tiba tiba kau hilang .

kau tahu pelangi ?
pelangi petang yang datang baik selepas hujan?
yang memberi senyuman setiap insan ?
kau tau bukan ?

kau indah bagai pelangi .
kau juga hilang seperti pelangi .
tiba tiba .

tapi , aku jugak tahu .
pelangi kembali .
kau tidak .
dan aku tak mengharap lagi .
cukup dengan semua memori .
akan aku cari pengganti .
yang akan cinta aku sampai mati .
walau hilang seperti pelangi tapi tetap kembali .
terima kasih untuk memori .



7 comments:

Samad said...

gila babs

Anonymous said...

Such a decent blog post and certainly helped clear my mind a
little bit
Also see my webpage: womens jewellery

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the pictures on this
blog loading? I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
Any responses would be greatly appreciated.
Feel free to surf my homepage ... msn hotmail correo

Anonymous said...

I believe that is among the most important information for me.
And i am happy studying your article. However want to
commentary on few general things, The web site style is wonderful, the articles
is in reality nice : D. Just right process, cheers
Here is my web-site : Aaliyah dies In plane crash

Anonymous said...

Thats а decent blog post and certainly helped сleaг my mind somewhat

Feel free to surf to my page; sapphire necklace
Visit my homepage heart necklaces

Anonymous said...

I am glad that Google brought your site up fοr my searсh
- it helped

Look into my pagе http://www.Spier.co.za/index.php/member/24764

Anonymous said...

I hορе you ԁo nοt minԁ mе νisiting anԁ saying thаnks to yοu for thе
posting - it truly hеlped

Alѕo viѕit mу wеb site articlemint.org.uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...